Finding parts for a glow worm economy plus 50b

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could any wise owls amongst you please help me in locating an outlet that can supply certain parts a glow worm economy plus 50b boiler.

The boiler is a glow worm economy plus 50b GC no: 41-319-03 and am looking to find the pilot injector and the small pilot gas pipe from the gas valve and leads up to this Same pilot injector.

I have looked all over the net but cant seem to locate MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS, part numbers or find anyone to buy the parts from.

Its a chance in a million but if any one is replacing one of these boilers for new i would gladly pay for the parts from the old boiler if they are in good condition. additionally if someone could put me in touch with a company that would supply these parts i would be really grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
try your local parts centre

dont forget to replace your part you MUST be competant

best to get a CORGI person to do it for you

Sponsored Links
Try this

PILOT C/W INJECTOR QC Economy 50 & 50B Plus - Parts g/worm part no 203415 GC no 394161

Parts center no 440420 ;)

start a new postg mate dont tag on to one thats two years old

also call glowworm and they will send one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back