Finding progressive spring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, so I have a Logitech g29 steering wheel and pedals. A small mod you could do to the pedals is changing the spring.

NfZKGNh.jpg

The spring located in the red tube is what gives the pedal its stiffness and what makes it come back up. The mod you can do is to replace the spring with a non-linear spring, however a company that does them designed for the pedals charges £18 for 1 spring, more then I would want to pay for it. So I was wondering does anyone know where I could find a progressive non linear spring to give the pedal a non linear feel, being harder the further you get

Ef73Hna.jpg

Showing standard vs progressive spring - what Im after for but not wanting to pay £18 for that. Measurements are
Free length: 6.1cm Diamter: 2,2 with max diamter (diamter of red tube spring goes in) 2.5. Can anyone help with finding where I can get a progressive spring? Thanks!

First post sorry if wrong area :(

Sponsored Links
Could you drop a small shorter diameter spring inside which will only offer resistance near the bottom of travel.?

You can buy springs online from multiple sources but unless you know the exact compressive strength required you will just be ****ing in the wind and guessing as to which spring to buy.

I could do that if can't find progressive spring

You can buy springs online from multiple sources but unless you know the exact compressive strength required you will just be ****ing in the wind and guessing as to which spring to buy.

Could you link anywhere please?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back