Finding the right isolator valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The image shows an isolator valve with 15mm each end. I would like to find one of the same screw type but with one end 15mm the other 3/4" to connect to a dishwasher. Is there such a part? I dislike the ones with a handle as I find they get loose after a while.

Attachments

• 20230217_132952.jpg
    20230217_132952.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 18
Sponsored Links
Cant say I've ever seen one but all you need to do is use a normal 15mm ISO valve and then fit a 1/2" female to 3/4" male adapter/coupler, with some tape/thread

th

Why does it need to be the screw type ? why cant you just use a standard washing machine valve with the plastic lever ?

The image shows an isolator valve with 15mm each end. I would like to find one of the same screw type but with one end 15mm the other 3/4" to connect to a dishwasher. Is there such a part? I dislike the ones with a handle as I find they get loose after a while.

Sponsored Links
The plastic levers I've had in the past have all worn away the inner screw hole.

Thanks Rob I think I will try and get your solution if not too much more than getting a lever type as per ianmcd's solution.

Thanks Rob I'll try your suggestion if not too much more than the plastic lever type as per ianmcd.

The plastic levers I've had in the past have all worn away the inner screw hole.
just remove the plastic lever and keep it in a safe place, the bollofix valves that you are looking for are absole crap, they will leak as soon as used

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back