Fine filler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone here recommend a fine surface filler that is easy to sand down, tried polycell fine filler but it is a bugger to sand down?

Sponsored Links
use a broad metal scraper, preferably before the filler is fully hard.

For a flawless finish it will still need to be sanded down.

Sponsored Links
would totally agree with bikeit. The polycell stuff is terrible when trying to get a flawless finish. Yes it is difficult to sand down. I usually buy a cheaper brand, Everbuild finefiller from Toolstation is good or the Wickes stuff is ok. At least you don't need to get the belt sander out.

i get mine from brewers.. cant remember what its called, but its a white plastic tub, comes premixed, with '1st' on the tub.

and i can say its the best filler ive ever used, nice and smooth, easy to sand. (if needed)

i can apply, smooth off right away, let it dry and paint over, youd never know it was there.

mac2or3 it this the?onehttp://www.toolstation.com/documents/catalogue/catalogue38/?hl=83140

wr4x4 i cannot find any brewers anywhere.

joe-90 which easyfill is better?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back