Finishing drywall arches

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there, My names Dan and i'm a D.I.Yaholic...
I dont like paying people to do something i can do myself (i might not finish as quick though lol)...

I've had a search through the forum and haven't found quite what i'm looking for, Which is Finishing suggestions for my arches...
We've lived in a Wimpey (please no jokes lol) house for coming up 8yrs and the lower floor comprises of living room, dining room and kitchen (i can actually stand in all 3 rooms at once :rolleyes: lol) which are seperated by plain arches. As time has went by the edges of the arches (metal strips) have started blebbing/buldging in places and the only quick fix i have figured is to cut the centre of the bleb/buldge with a hacksaw , glue the strip back to the wall and touch-up the paintwork.... but i'm not happy with it and would like to know if anyone has suggestions on a bead (or such) that will be suitable to finish the edges from the floor and round the arch. Or any other suggestions will be appreciated...
Thanx in advance
Dan

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back