Firebird Enviromax problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
New to the site and hoping someone can help. Install this damn thing back in 2019 or thereabouts on recommendation- never again! It’s been nothing but trouble!

It’s now doing this which has my usual (now rich) service engineer scratching his head.

https://www.facebook.com/744957742/posts/10159624226982743/?d=n

Looks like some kind of overheat/trip to me- but I’m no expert.
Any thoughts welcome.
D

Sponsored Links
Probably a circuit board fault. Is it not still under warranty if it's only 2 years old?

Checked the warranty and it’s just outside, unfortunately. Plus have you tried getting Firebird to accept responsibility for anything lately?! ‍♂️

Have to admit I've never fitted one. Serviced a few and they're invariably leaking from multiple places

Sponsored Links
So many Firebird problems. So many from newish boilers and yet all the reviews ay they are wonderful. Makes me wonder if someone is paying for reviews. They must the about the worst, most unreliable boilers on the market. I spend more on call-outs, repairs and spares than I pay for a year's worth of heating oil.

Is this a combi or heat only? What is the burner doing whilst this is going on?
If showing 60, then this may be overheat tripped. Have you pressed the reset? On the bottom right of the control panel. See your manual.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back