First fix toilet pan waste

Joined
30 Mar 2015
Messages
4,618
Reaction score
92
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve decided where in the room I want to position my toilet, but not yet decided which toilet and configuration it will be.

Can I position the 110mm elbow a couple of centimetres away from the back wall and in the position where I want the toilet? Can I then fit any toilet into this using the appropriate pan waste fitting?

And is it one of these that I need flush to the floor? IMG_9151.jpeg
 
Yes, with a bit of pipe in the socket, the pan connector will fit that.
With the image I posted, do I have the side with the rubber facing upwards (towards floor) and a small section of pipe (pushed into this) coming through the floor?
I figured that if it’s a couple of centimetres away from the back wall, I can then fit any toilet into this e.g. back to wall type toilet.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top