Fit shower splash screen non-perpendicular to wall for P bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at getting a P shaped bath. The large curved screens don't cover enough so am instead thinking of a narrow glass splash guard by the wall and a shower curtain.

Do you think it would look awful for a 200mm wide screen to be installed around 20degrees from the perpendicular to almost follow the curve of the bath.
Have you any suggestion of what could be used to create the 20degree angle... I'm thinking some kind of wedge shaped piece of material.

note, current bath plan is Roca Giralda Right Hand Shower Bath 1700mm

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you're gonna have a curtain then you can get a curved one that follows the exact profile of the bath.

thanks, yes we do already have a curved curtain rail - the problem is getting the curtain all the way to the wall, and the inevitable gap at the bottom that the kids wont cover up when they shower, and water leaks out
(I have seen plastic sausages that you can stick on the rim of the bath by the wall that would stop some of the leakage, but I thought a narrow glass panel would look neater).

Sponsored Links
The bottom of the curtain hangs below the edge of the bath on the inside, what gap at the bottom?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back