Fitting 3 hole taps on a 2 tap hole bath? help

Mew

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am in the process of purchasing my bathroom suite

[url]http://www.victoriaplumb.com/Boat_roll_top_bath.html[/url]

The above link takes you to the boat bath I would like (Im not very good at inserting the URLs so you may need to copy and paste the link - if it takes you to the home page just choose "roll top baths" and scroll down to the "Boath Roll Top Bath". You will see it has 2 taps holes. However the taps I have seen are two taps and a separate spout in the middle. Therefore I would need a hole inserting in the middle.

Can anyone envisage there being a problem with the pipework? Ive checked with Victoriaplumb and the lady on the phone couldnt envisage a problem in doing this but I just wondered if anyone had experiences of this or something similar first hand?

Many thanks
MEW

Sponsored Links
The only problem is you will see all the sh!&$ flexi hoses that connect the 3 tap hole together.
The taps on these bath types usually have chrome sleeves or pipes come with them so they look the part.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back