Fitting a Howdens kitchen?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there guys, bit of a problem.

Does anyone know if theres a manual on installing a Howdens kitchen? Im not really a kitchen fitter by trade and bought the kitchen after opening an account there as there kitchens looked great.

First problem do you screw the legs into the cabinets as I cant seem to find the screws to do so in the cabinet fixing pack?

Any help would be great as I have started with good intentions and 5 mins im realising im useless!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
if there are holes in the legs then screw them in,there should be screws supplied within the packs supplied.
also within should be basic instructions on the positioning and joining of cabinets etc.
good luck,but if your having trouble already are you sure you want to take this job on?
it does get quite a bit harder as you go on.

Hi there guys, bit of a problem.

Does anyone know if theres a manual on installing a Howdens kitchen? Im not really a kitchen fitter by trade and bought the kitchen after opening an account there as there kitchens looked great.

First problem do you screw the legs into the cabinets as I cant seem to find the screws to do so in the cabinet fixing pack?

Any help would be great as I have started with good intentions and 5 mins im realising im useless!

Thanks
Lots on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC4gXH6uB7w

With the Kitchen you will have packets containing screws , Shelf supports, Screwcap covers etc

you will find the screws you need in there 15 - 16 mm long any longer and you risk coming through the bottom of the unit
If you get really stuck I live near Ashby LOL

Sponsored Links
When you put the parts that fit into the holes in the bottom of the base units, you tap the central part into the fitting. This tightens up the base part of the legs on to the unit. You then put the adjustable legs in place and adjust to height. If you do it properly, there's hardly any need for screws to hold the legs to the base units. ;) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back