Fitting HIVE, what temp do I set the boiler at?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Just getting around to fitting a Hive to my Vokera Linea boiler which at present does not have an external thermostat fitted, as per this thread.
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/fitting-hive-to-vokera-linea-24.584916/#post-5143723

The Hive will be fitted to replace the internal mechanical timer, which will be disconected.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what temp do I set the boiler at? Do I just turn the temp dial on the boiler up to high and let the Hive control the temp? Obviously if I set it to low on the boiler it will never reach the desired temp to switch the Hive on/off.

Once again thanks for any advice.

Attachments

• Vokera Linea.jpg
    Vokera Linea.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 71
Sponsored Links
Trial and error really I would have thought. Start off at 3/4 and see how it goes.

Last edited:
if everything was warm enough where it is set on your pic just leave it like that, the hive only switches the boiler on and off, it doesnt control the temp of the water in the boiler

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back