Fitting my doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just recently bought a 2nd hand integrated fridge freezer and I'm stuggling to work out how the wooden door (unit door) attaches to the fridge.

Here's a photo......

I've screwed the fridge bracket to the fridge (as you can see in the photo) but then surely the small piece that screws to the wooden door has to slide along the fridge in order for it to open? Any ideas suggestions or something any of you have seen before. (It's a Kuppersbusch fridge freezer by the way but the brackets are apparently similar to a bosch)

Cheers

Sponsored Links
it looks like the bracket you are holding fits underneath the screw you have on the bracket attached to the fridge door.

i dont think it has to slide

screw the piece you are holding, to the wooden unit door, and then undo the screw on the fridge door until you can slide the bracket under it and then tighten

it looks like the bracket you are holding fits underneath the screw you have on the bracket attached to the fridge door.

You mean the bracket I'm holding, the part that sticks out need to screw onto the fride door? (the hole with the slit in it point towards the camera?)

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back