Fitting new Bathroom Suite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am going to be replacing my Sink/Pedestal and Toilet as they are about to fall apart. I've never done it before, but my dad, who is a qualified electrican and general handy man, has before.

The Sink and Pedestal looks fairly easy with just a bit of fiddling with the plumbing, but I am not sure about the Toilet, as it looks like the pipe will be too long for the new toilet.

Can we just cut it or are there gotcha's?

Also the bath could do with replacing but looks tricky, on a scale of 1 to 5 how hard is the bath to replace?

Sponsored Links
GeedoubleU said:
Also the bath could do with replacing but looks tricky, on a scale of 1 to 5 how hard is the bath to replace?

There are various pan connectors/extensions available and flexible connectors to facilitate easy replacement of WC.

gas4you said:
GeedoubleU said:

There are various pan connectors/extensions available and flexible connectors to facilitate easy replacement of WC.

Ok, thanks, I'm just worried about going to all the trouble and end up with oorly flushing toilet because I havn't got something right.

Sponsored Links
Tip: measure the pan spigot diameter and the correct Multikwik for it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back