Fitting Window Contacts

thats not true what so ever.

what you meant to say was, a good engineer who has the skill and time...........

most alarm companies now want engineers in and out, move to the next job.
Not at all, what I write is what I mean.

I said "Real alarm companies who have pride in their work"

You prove my point by your last comment "most alarm companies ......."

Sponsored Links
Anyone can do it - but who would pay triple the price for negligible extra protection - and a set of ruined windows? I still do it for vipers.

peeling wall paper back seldom works, and i have yet to see a window with wall paper on it.
Well it wouldn't be a window if it had wall paper on it would it?????? Perhaps i should of said peel the wall paper back above the window and channel down to it! It works a treat for me and it saves having mini trunking down to the window!

i was actually meaning when you get to the window, then trunking, but i couldnt help it.

Sponsored Links
It'll look awful and dated whatever you do - and won't give hardly any extra cover. Deal with your fear of crime instead.

Joe

Are you talking about alarms in general or just window contacts? I personally dealt with my fear of crime long before I was born, but them some rat bag goes and steals my car keys, still no fear of crime, but I am sick to death of insurance companies trying to sort that out....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back