Fitting wireless room thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Just a quick question regarding wireless thermostat programmers. I have a Worcester jnr 28i boiler and have a wired program clock thing in the kitchen to set heating timers etc but there is no themostat on it. I am wanting to get a wireless one to be able to control my heating better.

If I buy the thermostat programmer who would fit it, a plumber or an electrician? Does the wired programmer that I have stay and the new one connects to it in some way, or will the new one replace it completely?

Apologies if these are silly questions but I'm not clued up on this stuff at all.

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Simple job for a Plumber or Spark who understands heating wiring. IIRC the link is removed in the boiler and the stat connects in place of the link. (Not difficult for someone in the know to do.)

Boiler will still come 'on' when programmer requires, but wont fire for heating unless instructed by the stat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back