fixing mira 723 mixer shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.
I know very little about plumbing, but have just moved into a new house and already got a few tips from this forum on removing air locks (hose pipe between hot and cold taps) and getting radiators to come on (thermostatic valve pin).
My next task is the shower.
It is a Mira 723 Thermostatic shower. When I turn from hot to cold, and visa versa, the water temperature and pressure is all over the shop, so I think I need to pull it apart and replace washers, 0-rings etc etc.
Anyone know how I could tackle this? I can't find much on the net, but I have got a spares diagram from http://www.shower-spares.co.uk/mira/mira723_diagram.htm, and I see that you can buy service packs. I have sent Mira a email but they haven't replied.
I do not have a service manual.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Bump.

I have received the service pack and the instructions are just a parts diagram. Anyone have any instructions?? I would need to turn off hot and cold supplies, right??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back