Flash Upgrading Texecom Elite 48 - W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I'm Having a bit of an issue with flash upgrading a Text Premier Elite 48 - w its running Software revision 3.08 I need to flash it as im installing a Smartcom onto the system and won't work on Version 3, THE FLASH UPGRADER KEEPS CRASHING!!! I've done all the correct procedures ie take a download on Wintex, click on the programming lead to the correct 8 pin Switched to run and reset when I go to put the flash software back it seems to crash the programme (Programme Not Responding)

Anyone had any issues with flashing a panel?

Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Please use the Report button to request a move
ALARM !!!!!! Forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
The correct procedure will work, so what is it itts not doing, is it correctly connected to the unit?

Sponsored Links
weird that when using the flasher have to have things disconnected from the com ports and program them off but when flashing via smart com you don't

post a picture of the PCB with a clear view of the flasher cable and the com ports.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back