flashing lights on hotpoint aquarius wf540

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I found this site when trying to find out what was happening to my washing machine. Like others mine was lit up light a christmas tree. The lights indicated a PCB problem so got a recon one from EMW. Put it in it worked for two loads and now lights 1,3,and 4 are flashing indicating a pump/ draining problem and the cycle is all over the place. I have cleaned out the filter in the front. Please if anyone could shed some light i would be grateful even if this does mean i should give up and visit the laundrette

Sponsored Links
Does the pump run has the wires on the pump come off. Are the wires connected to the pcb.

the pump runs it just seems to cut in and then all the lights start to flash. it starts when it's suppossed to be in wash cycle long before it's ment to drain. I've put a new pcb in i just don't know whats up now?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back