flexible shower curtain rail

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to purchase a flexible shower rail to avoid a window by the bath - I remember buying and fitting an ideal solution for my last house but cannot for the life of me remember who made it!

I've visited the place I bought the original one from (PTS) and got a lot of vacant looks, which is a shame because it took me ages to find one to do the job last time!

Can anyone help me with what I'm looking for? I'm pretty sure it wasn't made by croydex - it was a chrome rail that could be curved by quite a large amount but from memory it did not remain in place unless secured, so it doesn't actually bend into all sorts of places like the croydex bendy rail.

Any help in identifying the one I'm after is appreciated - spent ages on the net and cannot find the one I purchased before.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, but it's not that one!

The one I had was like a round pole that flexed a certain amount but didn't bend and keep it's shape.

Anyone else?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back