Flexipan connector tear

I feel like I’m entitled to a discount at least since my problem wasn’t sorted. I’m still not convinced it’s rats as I know what a tensile fracture looks like and like I said no bite marks. I have a degree in metallurgy so yeah I think I can identify a tensile fracture. I’ve messaged saying that I want problem rectified or all my money back as this doesn’t seem right.
Sponsored Links
Plumber said there isn’t enough room under there to fit rigid pan connector (he said he tried originally but there were pipes in the way) so had to use flexi.
Im a bit lost on this point about pipes in the way. Do others understand?
Your leak was presumably sorted when the plumber left? Once again, you can't expect your plumber to sort out your rat problem or take any responsibility for it. Your degree in metallurgy doesn't seem to be much use when looking at a plastic pipe I'm afraid
Sponsored Links
Your plumber is not a vermin controller, he has done the work you asked for so you would not be able to ask for a refund. You now need to pay another plumber to replace that connector and fit a rat guard downstream into your soil system.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local