Flow/Return Thermistor Fault.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had this for the second time now. Pressing restart gets it working.

qme7AgEFoRmrpxUPDItyk9UIqJjJIZUlkvET0Bijp8AFrufuD1I0ywcxsUO2G2yqrkz-Tmq1t1CeojAh9blauEfzhpi6nUIB2D-55I9k07lVjn4n4LCP2QTKhAy5dbpBVFUk5-nw5kxDR4SNFol7cAypVm2FFyZadZoloIhTCHJYwoxxUkVE8_19fcmif2qcdtL5Cfb3DyVAwO0096Y5wKUAU_XWX1UmNAkcLvJpyQfJjz_3RvuOO9mngTPkkbWYExsCpfVx1QjpBNwRps3-hmjo-QczSNk7SCejgDFDoDQpVxOfKBvs3-E4wkWQ-6yLsvHZJZd-odIC8qtdhLsABnTIX6QHthxurSxBw-pusLRxmworQbsCd_Hkzi3P5AbreNY-ivS9kjJV8e3CeEAR22KgMQPD83QJjtRpkf24SIG6W36tDDAVBUXF9uBdFddsj8AfWbzgL-oa2V50eBrWsB9njD3CTPsp9iF8j53Y2pGWZ9kNgWZzEUO5RtXydPT4LpTEApZjlpGTQZPXkGWtZ34o50WhsfFXQa7V1tllg9wKj7c82SBO2SHYliJcrPqO603GTpZZDkopEvTCRLaD4umC-8fVcU5Z8aKj8tYXiA=w697-h929-no

I have contacted the installer as well but im wondering if it could be something simple. The installer asked if i had a bypass radiator and was it fully open. Which i dont have as that would defeat the point of Evohome, i do have an auto bypass valve though. Could it just require opening a bit more.
This issue only ever happens when the system first comes on, so either first thing in the morning or when I get home from work.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Well, your installer, who knows more about the role system than us has made a suggestion, but you know better.

What chance do you think we have?

Well, your installer, who knows more about the role system than us has made a suggestion, but you know better.

What chance do you think we have?
I'm wondering from experience this fault occurs where a bypass isn't working or such.
If it is I might be able to change some settings in evohome or the trvs that keeps a couple open a little bit. Or just give the auto bypass a quarter turn open.
You know rather than book a day off work for them to do the same thing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back