flu position ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i would like to put a new boiler under the stairs. next door is a bathroom with a window that opens the postion of the flue from the window to the center of the flue would 600mm and 200mm above the window. also to the left of the boiler is the main consumer unit the boiler would be 300mm from this and about 400mm above. is it ok to position a boiler here? many thanks

Sponsored Links
why not ask an installer to visit and they would recommend the best position of the boiler, it would sound from your post that you maybe thinking of fitting the boiler yourself? With condensing boiler anti plume kits you can alter the flue position

i do not plan to put the boiler in myself . i just wanted a bit of back ground info. so i know more bout what i want when i contact a plumber. as i have seen a number of different flue systems.

Sponsored Links
My flu position is laid in bed supping a lem-sip

If you want to know where the flue can go. Look it up in the manufacturers instructions ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back