Flue Liner or Not

Sponsored Links
Anyone speak Belgian?
I'm in pedantic mode, so I'll just point out that there is no such language as Belgian. They speak French and/or Flemish (Dutch) depending on whether they live in Wallonia (everything south of Brussels) or Flanders. French is also the main language of the capital, Brussels, and there are small pockets of German speakers in the east. And while I'm at it, chargé d'affaires does not have a capital D' - I'll let Nixt off the unaccented e.

I was trying to impress with my knowledge of Not The Nine O'clock News sketches rather than French grammar.

Gasguru

seems like the C83 flue system would be the best way to go and probably the cheapest, as the chimney pipe would only be single wall. just have to check if there is an adaptor for linking the 2 boilers.

Thanks for your help, we got there in the end ;)

Another question
What do you think about the zoning?? nearly all of the house is used during the day but at set times, ie bedroom, office, living room & kitchen, seems pointless to heat places that are not being used, so each zone gets it's own thermostat and timer with the choice to override each zone should it need to be used, also to my mind and again i'm not a heating engineer, the smaller the circuit the quicker the heat-up time, true??

Your thoughts greatly apreciated :D

Sponsored Links
Honeywell do Radiator Valves with integral programming and thermostatic control so each radiator can be individually controlled. Pricey and complicated to set up, but might suit an obsessive type like you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back