Flushing central heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone able to recommend someone who can flush out my central heating system for me (I live in Crewe, Cheshire)? I've been told at my boilers sevice that the radiators are rusting from the inside and need flushing ASAP.

How much is this likely to cost?

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Paid £450 in April for mine (not in cheshire) and got a proper power flush which consisted of disconnecting my pump, connecting up a much larger flushing pump (2' diameter) and flushing with chemicals. During the flushing the direction was also reversed several times to aid the job. They did this for about 3 hours, rads get hot much quicker now.
One guy who quoted me £300'ish stated he would use a hose from my outside tap and that would be fine !

How did they decide that your radiators were rusting from the inside when only attending for a service to the boiler?

£350 + VAT for about 7 radiators, with each extra rad about £20. (general price guide)

Sponsored Links
hi i do powerflushing and also do some work in crewe im based in stoke im corgi registered and have been trained to use the machine price all depends on how many rads and what stuff you want me to use
adam
ps
message me if you want my number or ask any questions

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back