Central Heating Installation (Northwich Area)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm after a central heating engineer to come and quote for some work on our central heating system. I live in Northwich in Cheshire. Can anyone recommend anyone?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hello

I live in an old house that has what look to be prehistoric radiators, all valves are jammed open so have no control over them, and some rooms have no heating at all so need rads installing. The ones that are there already need respec'ing for room sizes as they are rubbish and need replacing. Also pipe work around the house has been hacked to death with pushfit connections on show so could do with them all tidying up.

Sponsored Links
are you planning on replacing the old radiators, what about the boiler is that an old dog too? might you want a brand new system boiler & rads go on you know you want too! heat packs from plumbcentre are good value. ;)

i'm not on the wirrel, but northwich is not too far for me to give you a quote, the forum don't like advertizing, so if you post a contact number or email address i will gladly come down and advise and quote,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back