Food chain at risk of being poisoned by terrorist groups

See I think processed at high velocity would have better penetration qualitys.

Sponsored Links
Qualities.....it's qualities, you're obviously a product of the later pc education system.

Qualities.....it's qualities, you're obviously a product of the later pc education system.
Or a crap spell check ,

Really , my spell check says that qualitys is wrong but quality's seems to be right. :eek:

You're obviously not a completely stupid man. If you had had a proper education you would have known that it was qualities. Spell checks shouldn't come into it. Would you rely on a calculator to tell you what 9 times 8 is ?

Sponsored Links
You're obviously not a completely stupid man. If you had had a proper education you would have known that it was qualities. Spell checks shouldn't come into it. Would you rely on a calculator to tell you what 9 times 8 is ?

A proper education? What like you? How to nick cars and mug old ladies for smak money? :LOL:

You are young, grasshopper, you think you know everything......you know FCK ALL.

:LOL:

Now now , I dont claim to know everything, just more than you. :LOL:

More people get struck by lightening each year.

Or catch TB, brought in by people coming from third world countries. Main areas of outbreak are London, Birmingham, Leicester and Leeds. :rolleyes:

They'll get you one way or the other.

http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/news/rss/1073500/Newborns-vaccinated-against-TB/[/QUOTE]

Did you grand parents complained, when UK went to rob these "third world countries" and killed their innocent people.

Did you grand parents complained, when UK went to rob these "third world countries" and killed their innocent people.

Are these the same 'innocent people' who live near my sister in East London, who regularly have shoot outs, gang wars and stabbings. A man was slashed across the face for his mobile down the road from her house last week.

Are they doing this because they are inherently violent and too lazy/stupid to work like decent people, or to avenge perceived injustices from 200 years ago?

Are these the same 'innocent people' who live near my sister in East London, who regularly have shoot outs, gang wars and stabbings. A man was slashed across the face for his mobile down the road from her house last week.

Are they doing this because they are inherently violent and too lazy/stupid to work like decent people, or to avenge perceived injustices from 200 years ago?

Oh well thats that then, they are all guilty, every last one of them, eh woodbine?
Why not ask the 4.5 million people killed in the Congo through wars instigated by the UK and Europe so we can all sit on our fat arses in our living rooms and play our play stations?
Thats one example right there.

You might be a fat arse, oops. Have a fat arse.
Some of us do not :D

Are you trying to imply that people killer in Asia by British armies were not innocent? If the whole race is criminal, should they all have been killer? Are you related to Hitler by any chance?

Are you trying to imply that people killer in Asia by British armies were not innocent? If the whole race is criminal, should they all have been killer? Are you related to Hitler by any chance?

He's probably not, but I worked very closely with him. And yes, I do regret that The Fuhrer may have made the wrong choice of target for his final solution.

Sponsored Links
Back