Football club Behind Goal Fence

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello i am new and was unsure which section to put this in.

Basically i have took it upon myself to buy a fence or netting for my football club. (It is much needed, at the end of the pitch is a massive hill which become rather annoying when your strikers shoot as well as ours)

Anyway

We are on a real tight budget so any help would be appreciated.

It would ideally be around 4m high and around 80m long (however the longer the better i suppose)

I am looking at the following for the fence, however i dont know what the best way of holding this up would be?

http://www.lbsgardenwarehouse.co.uk/recno/5/Protection-Netting-PRDR-T19B/

6m timber posts dug into the ground to hols?
6m metal poles?

etc...

any help would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
cant help about what to do but AFAIK if its over 2m you will need planning permission.

Can you get some old scaffolding poles? they may be a good support for the netting.

planning permisison

didnt even consider that

the pitch is enclosed, and the fence will line a load of conifers so wont be visible

Will we still need planning permission?

I'll have a look around the topic of planning permission

I have considered scaffolding poles, its just where to get them from :confused:

Sponsored Links
scaffolding company will sell you some, or find a friendly scaffolder, ask the team someone will know one!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back