Footprint in screed

  • Thread starter Thread starter zaarin_2003
  • Start date Start date
Z

zaarin_2003

Ok, so I put a foot onto our screed too early and it left a depression.

Underfloor heating mats and laminate tiles are meant to go over it another day.

is it f*cked? What can I do? Or can there be a self leveller applied or something??
 
Last edited:
I'm sure some SLC will be fine, but it may be worth knocking down any high spots around the depression before it sets fully?
 
I'm sure some SLC will be fine, but it may be worth knocking down any high spots around the depression before it sets fully?
I used a piece of wood and ran it over the depression and am reasonably convinced that there is only a depression and not any surrounding raised levels.

Would the SLC be applied only to the affected area and then smoothed out like plaster for example?
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top