Ford Galaxy KeyFob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a ford galaxy 1.9tdi ( v reg ) and was wondering if it can accept a remote fob. There is a red Led light on the drivers door but when i bought the car i got only the ordinary keys for it. I have seen Keyfobs on websites and the spades look the same as mine. Ive been to a Ford dealer but they couldnt help me. Thanks :confused:

Sponsored Links
:( Thanx Edward , But i need to know if my galaxy will accept a Remote Keyfob or not. Dont wanna spend money if its not goin to work ,My Keys are the Flat spade type,thanx anyway

Sponsored Links
Can you photograph the sensor which you speak of? Some fords use infra-red transmitters for the remote, whereas later on they changed it to RF.

Hi Gregers, i am registered on the galaxy forum but for some reason it wont let me do a new topic, any thing you can help me with, thanks

hi m8 iirc you have to post in the trainee section,you only have to make about 5-6 posts before the whole of the forum is open to you and there is an absolute goldmine of info in the faqs that may/will answer most problems you have with your shalaxy.

Sponsored Links
Back