Ford KA Drivers Side Rear Bumper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have scuffed my plastic bumper on the rear drivers side. I have bought a replacement but can not figure out how to get the old one off...can anyone help?

Sponsored Links
never done a Ka, but the new bumper will show you where the brackets are. Normally bumpers have 2 brackets connected to the bodywork at the back, sometimes the bolts come off from inside the boot once you remove the trim, and sometimes from underneath the car. Mostly the sides just slide onto brackets. Look at the new bumper to judge where they dhouls be. Normally a couple of bolts for each bracket. Or buy a Haynes manual, well worth it if you might tackle anything else yourself...

never done a Ka, but the new bumper will show you where the brackets are. Normally bumpers have 2 brackets connected to the bodywork at the back, sometimes the bolts come off from inside the boot once you remove the trim, and sometimes from underneath the car. Mostly the sides just slide onto brackets. Look at the new bumper to judge where they dhouls be. Normally a couple of bolts for each bracket. Or buy a Haynes manual, well worth it if you might tackle anything else yourself...

Thread has been for years but guess Ka has a different thing compared to other fords out there and my recommendation not only to you guys but to other future drivers out there that might have the same problem is to get your car's TSB first before getting into the repair or you may go directly to the local mechanic for whom has a further knowledge about it. TSB is where you can find some of the instructions on how to repair a particular trouble for a particular model.......

CDC Carbon Fiber Light Bar - DD Bullits

Sponsored Links
Back