Forth PW sensor TEXECOM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am in the process of fitting TEXECOM KIT-0002 RICOCHET PREMIER ELITE 64W WIRELESS ALARM KIT & SMARTCOM | KIT-0002-WIFI went quite smooth until i tried to connect the forth PW sensor(i bought an extra one} no joy tried everything i could think of,exchanged as faulty and the replacement also refuses to connect.Any idea please as the others ,door contacts siren all connected no problem.Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi the other 3 pw sensors 2 door contacts 1 siren were all learnt on learn device, The last PW would not learn on this method later i tried it on learn zones still nothing.Thanks

okay.

in zone setup select the first free zone, press rest the count down starts, pop the battery into the senor the correct way round, do this new the expander, if it does not learn on check the system is not in commissioning mode and try again.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thanks ill try that tomorrow. if i have no luck im going to start over again. I know how to reset the main alarm box is there a reset for the wireless keypad. Thanks

starting over seems a bit drastic, be interested to know why its not learning on, as the only ways things dont learn on is device slot occupied or procedure for learning on not being followed correctly.

some times the commissioning mode jumper can play havoc, so I leave the system out of commissioning mode until all the devices are learned on.

Tried from scratch trying all the suggestions, Even tried learning devices in a different order and commisioning jumper in both positions but the same sensor refuses to connect. Being sent another new one tomorrow i'll keep you posted .Thanks

Just an update received a P15-W Capture in place of the PW-W Pet Immune PIR yesterday. Connected straight away so all good for now just need to site components and set up zones and codes etc.Hope that goes better lol. Thanks for the help. I may be back

Hmm other than the wrong frequency, you wouldn't normally be able to learn a device on if the process followed is wrong or the device slot is occupied or the device is learned to the system somewhere else (most common, often occurs when the system is cleared down properly or when somethings sent across and deletes only some information on the system, ie off the panel but not off the expander for example.

As for wintex, download from manufacturer and ricochet monitor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back