foxhunting ban?

AdamW said:
I am sure one thing we can all agree on is the sheer beauty of our natural and man-made landscapes in this country. I don't often get to appreciate it as I usually volunteer to do the driving, but it always takes my breath away when hurtling across the country on a motorway, you take a look to the left and all you can see is vibrant colour stretching off to the horizon. Or standing at the top of Snowdon on a clear summer's day, and being able to see the shape of the coastline, and miles of countryside. Maybe our landscape isn't as dramatic as those in other countries, but to me it is far more beautiful.
Enjoy it while you can, now that the unthinkable has happened and they have allowed building on what was once sacred green belt land it will be hard to control now that a precedence has been set.

Sponsored Links
To be honest i have never seen anything as funny when i saw the protesters getting whacked by the police now they know how the fox feels when 100 dogs jump on it lol.

It reminded me of that game you see in blackpool called whack attack lol, the game where little moles pop up and you whack it with the mallet.

Im all for banning sports that are cruel to animals, ok kill to eat but for sport for brainless idiots, no way

Sponsored Links
Miners ... now the raucus element of the hunt ... Seems like the old Bobbies like to whack for overtime .... combine that with the cameras ... and the lack of policing around the place ... shootings in major cities etc What a sorry state !!
We don't need to be fighting in Iraq ... there is plenty to be done here !!

P

Back