Foxy Knoxy could be innocent.

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
L

Lincsbodger

Well theres a turn up for the books.

The American girl Amanda Knox, jailed for the murder of Meredith Kercher might actually be innocent. I had here down as guilty, ill admit

Anyhoo, turns out some Mafia slag doing a 17 stretch in Ivrea prison for various naughtiness, has stuck his head above the parapet and said his brother Antonio did it, and he knows, because he hid the knife. Whats more, he says, he told the police this three times and they took no notice.

Sponsored Links
Turn grass, have your sentence cut, easy. Who's gonna believe one of the Corleone's anyway?

so what about the other two convictions? or was one of them antonio?

Sponsored Links
Always Thought she was innocent, but she is nice looking,irrelavent, i know, but she dose'nt look bedraggled and the scruff that normally do that type of stuff.but, do they ever.

the real problem here, and it extends right across the board is that our only real source of information is the media.... whose values are questionable? story before truth? or the internet.... !

We form our opinions on what? unless we actually do the interviews and the detective work... we can't ever be fully informed.... can we?

Always Thought she was innocent, but she is nice looking,irrelavent, i know, but she dose'nt look bedraggled and the scruff that normally do that type of stuff.but, do they ever.

I followed the trial closely, i had her down for guilty.

Mind you, im a hang em and flog type.

umm probably, idk. i use all sorts opf new sources up to and including Fox News *genofexes*

Its true you know, watch Fox and be damned for all eternity.

But do you not accept that you are totally reliant on the views/opinion of at least one other... possibly untrained... person?

Sponsored Links
Back