Free labour offered to gas safe engineer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my name is james I am 37 and i have been a plumber for 10 years or so. I have City and Guilds level 2, unvented and water regs and have an up to date CRB cert. i would like to become gas safe registered mainly for a sense of achievement and to give myself more scope for work (i have a job hopefully lined up if i do obtain my gas) and as I'm sure you know i need to compile a portfolio of 20 jobs.

What you can expect from me:

Punctuality
Reliability
Good standard of work
Good customer skills
Cleanliness
Own tools
Own transport
Free labour for the exchange of helping me with my portfolio :)

I live in the Coventry area but i am willing to travel within reason (price of fuel
Eh!). I can work weekends or evenings as i have a day job in the plumbing industry.

Im sure if i was gas safe i would relish the thought of someone to knock up and hang radiators!!!

Yours hopefully James

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Put a link to your post in the combustion chamber, gas registered bods in there, a lot dont look in to the open forums so all the best.

Saw your link Gasbanni and replied on here for the sake of the enquirer.

Can't use you, too far away also, but like Gasbanni liked your wording. seems to ring true. Hope you get a start.

good luck to you for putting yourself up for it

be careful its not just 20 jobs and done, you need to make sure you have documented experience in all aspects of gas, everything from ventilation to fga, you also need to have attended an auditable training program

lots of luck
jp

Sponsored Links
Remove your email address, people here will no how to contact you.

Back