Free speech and expensive lies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

The damages included nearly $16.2m and $17m in compensatory damages for Freeman and Moss respectively. It also included $20m to each woman for intentional infliction of emotional distress. The jury also awarded an additional $75m in punitive damages
Giuliani, Alex Jones and Trump are starting to feel the repercussions of their lies at last.

Sponsored Links
Giuliani, Alex Jones and Trump are starting to feel the repercussions of their lies at last.
The idiot Rudy then went on to besmirch the plaintiffs as he left the courthouse. They may well go on to sue him again.

Lies and liars - moronic tw@ts.

I'm waiting on Trump defamation part 2. Like this one it is known Trump is guilty, it's just to decide damages. Scheduled for January 15th I believe.

Sponsored Links
The idiot Rudy then went on to besmirch the plaintiffs as he left the courthouse. They may well go on to sue him again.

Lies and liars - moronic tw@ts.
Do you think your moronic comments carry any weight, seemingly you do.

Wealth and access to lawyers seem to offer almost life long protection to americuns. But the net is closing in.

The sheer idiocy of walking out of a court room where you've been found guilty of defaming someone, then repeating it again, is jaw dropping. Against that even top flight lawyers can't get you off completely, let alone the mental midgets that Rudy and Donald seem to be down to. Perhaps they should have paid their previous lawyers bills.

Wealth and access to lawyers seem to offer almost life long protection to americuns. But the net is closing in.

Is that a misspelling or have you a dislike for all Americans?

Here's hoping for justice for trumpf and his mates

But you knew what I was talking about.
I can see your selective racism.
Uisng the incorrect and ridiculous argument presented by many, 'American' is not a race. it's a nationality.
With a bit of luck you'll point out to me why my argument is false. That'll be a sign of your advancement in understanding.

Uisng the incorrect and ridiculous argument presented by many, 'American' is not a race. it's a nationality.
With a bit of luck you'll point out to me why my argument is false. That'll be a sign of your advancement in understanding.
Shut up Roy with your selective racism.

Sponsored Links
Back