Freesat vs Freeview Aerial?.

We tend to go to bed late, after midnight, and I have used freeview a number of times only to get it switch off half way through a program while watching ITV 3 +1 at midnight and have to return to satellite to watch last hour, I am sure there is a way to watch with internet, however then no real need for either freeview or satellite.

Sponsored Links
We tend to go to bed late, after midnight, and I have used freeview a number of times only to get it switch off half way through a program while watching ITV 3 +1 at midnight and have to return to satellite to watch last hour, I am sure there is a way to watch with internet, however then no real need for either freeview or satellite.

I did think of TV over internet but just seems to be dodgy websites. Would suit us fine as plenty of broadband capacity spare!.

The mainstream terrestial channels have a web app for TV / set top boxes, I think.
BBC iplayer
ITV Hub
Ch 4 All 4
C5
etc.

No need to go to dodgy websites.

Some TVs have their own catch up thing ...

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/freeview-play-1213-commercial.html

What TV do you have? Might be easier, if not cheaper, to upgrade the TV to suit your needs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back