freeveiw box on freeveiw box locking up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a freeveiw box wired in daisy chain f/v vid vid tv then distributed throught the house

went up stairs to tune in the new freeveiw box with a direct connection to the ariel to a tv video whilst tunning in found the frreveiw has no rf out [that i can find :D ;) ]assumed they all had r/f out

any way so it works via scart so no problem
took it down stairs layed on top of the other box with only the mains lead connected origional box goes pixle and freezes
puts the new box on the shelf underneath pixles again tried silver foil under the box to sheild dos'nt like that at all locks up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2 shelves away still not happy :cry: all that with only the mains connected :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
macmini said:
Signal problem.

possibly although its 9 out of 10 for signal strength [normaly]
its got 2 vcrs on shelves above and lots of spaghetti behind just wondering why another freeveiw no more than mains plugged in would have so much effect :cry: :cry: ;) !!!!

big-all said:
went up stairs to tune in the new freeveiw box with a direct connection to the ariel to a tv video whilst tunning in found the frreveiw has no rf out [that i can find :D ;) ]assumed they all had r/f out

I assume you ment a direct connection FROM the aerial..

They dont all have RF out..

Sponsored Links
Diyisfun said:
big-all said:

I assume you ment a direct connection FROM the aerial..

They dont all have RF out..

yes the arial

and the old freeveiw has an rf output as its tuned into 55 and thats the frequency i tune the tellies into ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back