Friday the 13th Just realised - !!

H

hereisthetruth

HA all that mumbo jumbo bad luckery indeed, I'll just carry on here eating my lovely sandwich and drink..:)

Bloomin (cough) Mumb...(cough , cough!)....er!...(cough!!)...... gasppp....oeer.... ..... .. . ! . .

Sponsored Links
Must get some of those sandwiches in. Could give them out free on here. :evil:

HA all that mumbo jumbo bad luckery indeed, I'll just carry on here eating my lovely sandwich and drink..:)

Bloomin (cough) Mumb...(cough , cough!)....er!...(cough!!)...... gasppp....oeer.... ..... .. . ! . .

That'll explain why I put my red towels and white rugby top with blue sleeves in the washing machine and pressed 'cotton coloureds' I ended up with a pink rugby top.

Two quid and some colour run remover later I have a white rugby top with patchy green sleeves.

So you now have a rugby shirt that wants to run for England and Throw for Ireland..! I'd stick to kicking for the line outs.... ;)

Sponsored Links
Must get some of those sandwiches in. Could give them out free on here. :evil:

It's ok I survived my picky tummy scrutinised the sell by date and hurled tham all back out all over the kitchen window.. :D

That'll explain why I put my red towels and white rugby top with blue sleeves in the washing machine and pressed 'cotton coloureds' I ended up with a pink rugby top.
That's your excuse for your pink wardrobe and you're sticking to it.

Its just another day like any other!
I also walk under ladders! Silly superstitions! :confused:
Except for when theres an idiot above me!

Back