Frost protection on a WB 30CDi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a WB 30CDi boiler installed. Does it have automatic frost protection? It's installed in an unheated garage and I was assured by the installers that there will be no issues with the water freezing or the boiler malfunctioning if the temperature in the garage got close to freezing or below freezing.

The instruction manual only makes reference to frost protection in the context of effectively switching off the central heating by turning the CH temperature knob to the frost protection symbol.

However, this is not what i'm after. I want the CH to operate normally but for the boiler to kick in frost protection when then CH is not active (overnight, for example).

Sponsored Links
yes it does, and it is always active but it protects the boiler only
however there is the facillity to add external frost protection that will also protect the system if req

Matt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back