Fuel prices........what can we do??

Five years from now when fuel is £2.50 a litre you'll think these were the good ol' days.

Sponsored Links
Five years from now when fuel is £2.50 a litre you'll think these were the good ol' days.

Correct, although in five years time I am sure it will be more than £2.50 a litre.

The only thing that will not have changed will be that people will still be moaning about the cost - but they may have accepted that there is absolutely zilch they can do about it! :unsure:

what's wrong with you lot? diesel is about £1.20 per litre... so 60p per pint? Whereas beer is £3.00 a pint!!!! where 's the problem? :eek:
I can't drink diesel, least of all four pints of it.
vomit-smiley-021.gif

Gordon Brown got us into this mess then cleared off. He should be flogged daily.
The last few months of his premiership crude oil fell back to $30 a barrel now its pushing $100 a barrel how is it his fault.Rich boy Dave is the problem.
Not so...
deal2.gif

government are going down the road of GPS "tagging" of all vehicles , because does anyone think for one moment that when , (and it won't be long) , before an alternative to fossil fuels are found , the hydrogen fuel cell being one , we won't pay tax anymore ?
They won't be able to screw us on the Co2 emissions any longer , but will track and tax us per mile , for wearing out the roads , bearing in mind that only 10% of the road tax revenue the government receives from us actually goes on road repair , can we expect a 90% reduction, Nah!

Sponsored Links
Don't be daft. Where does the energy come from to make the hydrogen? Oil of course. There is no free energy. Sorry - but there just isn't.

what's wrong with you lot? diesel is about £1.20 per litre... so 60p per pint? Whereas beer is £3.00 a pint!!!! where 's the problem? :eek:
I can't drink diesel, least of all four pints of it.
vomit-smiley-021.gif

Gordon Brown got us into this mess then cleared off. He should be flogged daily.
The last few months of his premiership crude oil fell back to $30 a barrel now its pushing $100 a barrel how is it his fault.Rich boy Dave is the problem.
Not so...
deal2.gif
Interesting article but this thread is about fuel prices how is Brown respnsible for crude oil going up on the world markets?

The last few months of his premiership crude oil fell back to $30 a barrel

How is he responsible for it going down in the last few months of his premiership?

now its pushing $100 a barrel how is it his fault.Rich boy Dave is the problem

Why do you think "Rich boy Dave" is the problem?
Do you think he is responsible for oil reaching $100 dollars a barrel?

The last few months of his premiership crude oil fell back to $30 a barrel

How is he responsible for it going down in the last few months of his premiership?
Its a statement of what happened to the price of crude oil during the last months of browns premiership how do you see it as " Brown being responsible".

Note this a question you posed.So how do you see it.

The real problem is that the world population has doubled in my lifetime and people like the Chinese and Indians are no longer willing to ride bikes and live in mud huts. There just aren't the resources to go around. We need to lose 2/3 of our population. When the cheapo oil runs out - I'm sure we will.

The real problem is that the world population has doubled in my lifetime and people like the Chinese and Indians are no longer willing to ride bikes and live in mud huts. There just aren't the resources to go around. We need to lose 2/3 of our population. When the cheapo oil runs out - I'm sure we will.

Or we go around on bicycles.

The rising nations will not stop until we have all been brought down to the lowest common denominator. There will no good times ahead for most, just a steady decline. On the news today it said that it costs more to be poor. Says a lot for our society we live in that its the poor who are getting screwed. If you cannot get full time employment because of the way our society has gone you get screwed.

Sponsored Links
Back