fungame if you're bored.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone on this forum actually know what the other members look like?
you could all have a go of giving a brief description of what you might think they look like in real life,then the person could rate the desciption on a 1-10 scale?
if anyone does really good you're either uri geller or cheating :LOL:
heres an example-
pipme-about 50ish/does'nt smoke/'drinks whisky/clever/not fat.
thats just the impression i get from reading his replies to forums.
no intention has been made to offend pipme.just thought it would be a fun thing to do :)

Sponsored Links
i'd say he was early 60's and lives far too close to the pub!!
Also probably ex maths teacher or at least studied maths/engineering to degree level.

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
thinks he may look like jesus christ :LOL:

Going by your descriptions, I have drawn a rough sketch. What do you think???
christ.jpg

:D

Sponsored Links
ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
pipme-about 50ish/does'nt smoke/'drinks whisky/clever/not fat.

Ok, here goes. Promise me you won't laugh, OK?

Adam, I can see you sniggering!

secure - b 1966/ ex-smoker (gave up 94)/drinks very occassional single malt or bottled beer/medium clever/bat fastard 6' 1" 20st/brown/blue.

Do you want any more? Hey, stop vomming!!

Oi !! leave us pensioners alone ....

MMJ .... Christ !! tis myself ...Well, in my dreams !!

Age L8 50's ... Retired. Drinks - anything !! but not regularly or to excess ... unless some fun going down ... Illusory refs to a bygone day at the mystical Plough.
Gave up smokes early 90's, no patches - just felt it was time !!
Living, by choice, on NO pub route, nearest one 3/4 mile, 5 x 90° turns ... 2 culs-de-sac, downhill from me.
Mech Engineer but not degree level I am afraid. ... product of old fashioned Grammar school ......
Now for MMJ :-
I see a smiling, trusting lad ..... probably about to be keelhauled in a barnacle shifting exercise ... the image is vague .... Are you there MMJ ??
My pen rapidly sketches ........ :?:
MMJKeelhaul.jpg

Am I close ?

P

Plagiarism is the best form of flattery – I copied that from somewhere! -You said it !!

What about how the other members look? No cheating with your telepathic drawing abilities, Pip! ;)

I am going to try to describe SecureSpark using my imaginary imagination. We already know from his description that he is a big lad aged 38, but I reckon:

Goatee beard (a chin-enhancing trait of the larger gentleman, I should know!)
Wears a baseball cap with the Skoda logo on, worn sideways of course (well, he would have been a Beastie Boys fan)
Wears a t-shirt saying "Skoda drivers do it in a VAG" (Volkswagen-Audi Group, in case people think I am being rude)
Permanently tired look on his face from extended periods in the lovenasium (you think Barry White was ever left wanting? :LOL: )

Can I hazard a guess to Pipme: not quite 10 fingers? For some reason mechanical engineers trained in the old school way innevitably lose a bit of a finger along their career. Kinda like daddy longlegs.

MMJ: Where did you get that picture of the lead singer from Nickelback? ;)
nickelback_i.jpg

Or possibly George Harrison in the days of incense and peppermints:
George_Harrison.jpg

I think, Adam, you need to stretch the image horizontaly ... sense a little weight problem ?????

SecularS did you inherit Gerry's looks ?
or am I on the wrong 'Path to Mandalay' ?

P

pipme said:
I think, Adam, you need to stretch the image horizontaly ... sense a little weight problem ?????

SecularS did you inherit Gerry's looks ?
or am I on the wrong 'Path to Mandalay' ?

P

Back to Mandalay, mate, yes, sort of, but I'm a fatter version!!!

Have you read it?

Here goes:

Simon.JPG

Here's a piccy of me and William digging a BIG hole on Boscombe beach at the end of August!

Just blown everything sky-high, now haven't I?

Oh, well.....

What I find most disturbing about this picture is you appear to be restraining your son from leaving a dirty great scarey hole that his father has dug on his own... :D

Sponsored Links
Back