Mottie Joined 27 Feb 2017 Messages 54,571 Reaction score 13,524 Location Essexshire Country 15 Mar 2025 #1 I can’t remember how to write 1, 1000, 51, 6 and 500 in Roman numerals. I M LIVID
B blup Joined 5 Nov 2007 Messages 15,990 Reaction score 3,406 Country 17 Mar 2025 #2 Reminds me of the old feller who went round shouting nought, five hundred, five hundred, Very ODD
Odds Joined 11 Nov 2020 Messages 18,122 Reaction score 3,125 Location Middle Earth Country 18 Mar 2025 #3 blup said: Reminds me of the old feller who went round shouting nought, five hundred, five hundred, Very ODD Click to expand... what?
blup said: Reminds me of the old feller who went round shouting nought, five hundred, five hundred, Very ODD Click to expand... what?
Mottie Joined 27 Feb 2017 Messages 54,571 Reaction score 13,524 Location Essexshire Country 18 Mar 2025 #4 I got it.
Odds Joined 11 Nov 2020 Messages 18,122 Reaction score 3,125 Location Middle Earth Country 18 Mar 2025 #5 I thought he was talking to me?
B blup Joined 5 Nov 2007 Messages 15,990 Reaction score 3,406 Country 18 Mar 2025 #6 Odds said: what? Click to expand... It would have been half as funny if I’d added an S.