gainsborough shower 200x

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hai,

i recently moved my new house, there is already a gainsborough 2000x electric shower. when i take bath on that shower in first i got the hot water and i tried to maintain the temp by turning both knobs. suddenly the shower cutoff. no water no indicator nothing. the next day i found the mains fuse dripped. i put on again and take bath. the same thing happened again. so i opened the shower box, but i couldn't find anything, but i noticed one of the black wire, i think the supply from the main, is getting melted little bit. any body can help me to solve the problem. pleaseeeeeeee

bye vivi

Sponsored Links
You should probably ask the question on the 'Electrics UK' site, but it may be that the size of supply cable is at its limit amp-wise. Say what output shower you are using, i.e. power in kilowatts, and, if you know, what size cable is supplying the power :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back