Country
United Kingdom
My original Galaxy Alarm was comprised of 5 Groups:
A1: Main house
A2: Workshop/Garage 1
A3: Garage 2
A4: Garage 3
A5: Shed

I've since knocked down the separating wall between Garage 2 & 3 and also demolished the Shed.
So now system looks like this:
A1: Main house
A2: Workshop/Garage 1
A3: Garages 2 & 3

I've re-programmed the keypads to reflect the group changes and this seems to be OK.
I've un-assigned the Groups in the virtual keypads 50 & 51.
However, I use the Honeywell Gx Remote app on my mobile and this is still showing Groups A4 & A5.

How can I scrub my Galaxy GD-264 of Groups A4 & A5 completely?
I simply can't see anything in the Engineer Menu to disable these two groups.

This system is based on the latest GD-264 board with V7.04 FW that I purchased from Galaxy Guy replacing my original GD520 board.

Also would like to point out that I also purchased my GX E080-10 board with V4.14 FW from Galaxy Guy as well and this seems to have cleared up a lot of random issues that I was having previously.

Cheers
-s

Sponsored Links
Have you restarted since removing all zone and user references to those groups? Major config changes on the galaxy may require a 51.17 restart.

Hi Galaxy Guy,
Yes I did do a 51.17 restart.
I figure I must still have something assigned to those Groups somewhere than I've simply not found yet.
Cheers
-s

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back