Galaxy SIII

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
If anyone is interested, Asda are selling the SIII currently SIM FREE for £239, well below any other reputable retailer.
For example, CPW has it at Asda's pre-sale price of 285.

Might make a decent Christmas present for someone. I know it's been superseded, but it's a good price for what is still a half-decent handset.

http://direct.asda.com/Samsung-GALA...-GSM-/-UMTS/008726390,default,pd.html[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm.!!!! Never buying a "smart" phone again, more trouble than they are worth

I know someone who's getting rid of a very nice S IV.....do you fancy it? ;)

Seriously, how are you getting on now?

I know someone who's getting rid of a very nice S IV.....do you fancy it? ;)

Seriously, how are you getting on now?

I am on vodaphone, enough said I think I feel I have and slightly small temperamental tablet rather than a phone and mobile email service. Don't ask about the swap over back to blackberry, that all went horribly wrong.

Sponsored Links
I'm sorry you've been having a rough time.

I appreciate what you're going through... :rolleyes:

This is why I personally don't believe the moon landing happened in 1969.

Not because I'm a conspiracy theorist.

But because I firmly believe that if human beings had the technology to put other human beings on the moon in the 60's, we would damn well have the technology to invent and run mobile gadgets smoothly today.

Seems better since I factory reset it. I don't know why, but lately, mobiles seem to have become a pain, my guess is it has got to be something to do with the 4G upgrade.

With me, I think it's age. ;)

But I'm determined to fight it and keep up with the technology or I'll be left behind...

Whether that's a bad thing or not, I don't know!

With me, I think it's age. ;)

But I'm determined to fight it and keep up with the technology or I'll be left behind...

Whether that's a bad thing or not, I don't know!

Well I am just a year younger than you and work in the technology industry and I beginning to not be bothered with it all anymore !!

We all complain when a network want to put up a new mast near to our homes but we also complain when we have no signal, i'm a realist - i know you can't have one without the other so i don't complain, i just get on with it a accept things aren't perfect. If things are really as bad as you make out then throw your phone away and carry on like you used to just 20 years ago

I can remember doing my multidrop deliveries, looking for a phone box to ring my Uncle near Truro to let him know I was close by.

Eeeh, the good old days!

Them were the days I could drive... :cry:

Not for me. I've gone off all Samsung products since I experienced their 'customer care'.

We have an American-style fridge-freezer which is now experiencing well-documented problems: not cooling properly, water dispenser not working. Yes, it is now three and a half years old, so out of warranty, but having searched the internet I have learnt that several key components were never designed properly, to the extent that several companies (including Samsung) are offering updated replacements - at a price. In my opinion, if components need replacing, that would suggest that they were not of a suitable standard when manufactured and should be replaced free of charge. Samsung, needless to say, are not playing ball.

Sorry to hijack the thread but, getting back on topic, I wouldn't trust the Samsung phone in the long term.

Seeing as it's my own, I don't mind a hijack!

While you're hijacking, what phone have you got?

Seeing as it's my own, I don't mind a hijack!

While you're hijacking, what phone have you got?

Me? A 'big button' unbranded £20 phone! Yet it makes telephone calls and sends texts. Oh, and it has a little LED torch (which I never use). That's the truth, honestly.

OK, you can stop laughing now. :oops:

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Back