garage foundations

Sponsored Links
thanks oldun makes sense my post made sense to me and as i wasnt doing an essay didnt think punctuation made a f kin difference
You could scarcely be more wrong.

Your posts are appalling - they are full of spelling mistakes and missing correct use of capital letters and punctuation.

If you think punctuation doesn't matter, then try this experiment:

Print out your posts and have someone read them to you out loud, exactly as they are written, i.e. one long stream of words with no pauses whatsoever, and see how much sense they make then.

If you think punctuation doesn't matter, then try this experiment:

Print out your posts and have someone read them to you out loud, exactly as they are written, i.e. one long stream of words with no pauses whatsoever, and see how much sense they make then.

Okay. Done your experiment. Still makes sense to me. What is next?
oldun :confused:

So you read these with no pauses, no inflections, no emphases, and they made perfect sense? They sounded perfectly OK? They sounded just like you, and everyone you know, normally speaks?

"hi building a double garage out of breeze blocks double skinned with flat roof dont need regs or planning its built detatched in garden on clay what would be best foundations strip or raft if strip how deep would use re bar to stengthen too or if raft would do how deep if using strip floor would be poured at sametime cheers mk"

"thanks oldun makes sense my post made sense to me and as i wasnt doing an essay didnt think punctuation made a f kin difference lol any way can i lay floor at same time this would be cheaper as concrete truck will charge more for smaller load clay is quite solid there is a garage nxt door but their foundations are only 600 deep and 450 wide thanks again everyone please add to this if you wish all advice welcome"

"you dont have to muddle through anything its ledgeable english and scrawl i think not its typed if this is all you have to whinge about its time you got a life some of us have real lives to live the time its taken to whinge about punctuation you could have answered the question thats if it wasnt too hard to understand"

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back