Garage to kitchen conversion

Well, I finished the kitchen area 6 weeks ago but had to go back to work and pay for it all, hence the delay. If you look at my website in the next couple of days, you can see the finished product. I learned a lot from all those who gave advice here, thanks guys, and the wife is extremely proud of my achievement. My brother wants to know if I now want to go into business with him!? The website will have different pictures during the work and some completed shots. There is still some painting and tiling to finish off, oh, and also the small matter of finishing the utility room which I managed to leave space for in the old part of the garage.

:D

Sponsored Links
Mike

Just looked at your web site - inspirational!

I love the feel of a completely gutted room that you know can put back together the way you want it, and the sense of satisfaction when its finished is terrific.

Just one hint - always leave one small, inoffensve but noticeable bit unfinished - it will satisfy your wife's urge to nag!

Nick

to putting all the pictures in one place.

Hope they give you all some confidence. I had never taken on a project like this before. Give it a go. What's the worst that can happen??? :D

3-picture1.gif

2-picture1-1.jpg

1-picture4.gif

5-picture2.gif

5-picture3.gif

3-picture2.gif

5-picture1.gif

5-picture4.gif

picture2.gif

2-picture1.jpg

Sponsored Links
just thought i'd bump this one back to the top saying as it was me a few years ago under a different name. :LOL:

How is it that I leave myself open to these projects?

I must have a screw loose. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back