Garage

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i bought a house 3 months ago, and just getting to the garage now.
Its a timber frame garage, that had cement asbestos sheets as the external walls, (no walls internally). the asbestos cement have been removed and now i have simply a timber frame with roof.

Im not sure what to use as external walls, i was thinking plywood marine, but far too expensive, anything else i dont know, osb, mdf, shiplap cladding.
somebody suggest shiplap but checked wickes an its bit pricey for me,
im looking for the cheapest option that will last atleast about 6 months. (the loner the better tho), but cost is biggest issue. i need to move things into garage but cant as its not protected from elements.

any advice would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Osb for internal walls, insulate with rock-wool, plastic sheet on exterior and then feather edge board, give you a dry shed suitable for storage.

Osb for internal walls, insulate with rock-wool, plastic sheet on exterior and then feather edge board, give you a dry shed suitable for storage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back