Garden fencing panels 10 required !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
there, im hoping that with all the many years outstandng knowledge that your brains have absorbed must be totally priceless, so i just thought you could share some of your worldly brain matter in helping this Old welsh Parkinsonian. hopee so , anyways. this is my problem.in my garden is a electricity sub station surounded by galv fencing of whch you can see thru. Now over the years we have covered the sub station with same panels on a yearly cycle, watwth my Parknson,s Disease geting worse plus the weather, wind & rain causing havoc,im thinking e nneed to et some heavy duty garden fence panels, and mor secure galv brackets to attach to the galv eelectricity board fencing, plus w could bolt some3 x 2 or even 4 x 2 treatd timber posts as a frame - work, finally attaching the fece panels to the framework, adding necessary And needed timber /brackets etc etc.
if theres any way of how to do this and quality fitings that yu wud advise on ,please let me know i would be very grateful of your knowledge
thank you so much.sorry if i went one a tad, but its the mrs over my shoulder nosing lol. you know what they are like
thanks again pls take care All and keep very safe

Hugh aka WelshbearUK

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back