Garden planning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Could someone give me advice on planning my garden I don’t want to spend over 2k as little as possible to be honest but would like it to look nice. It is small around 18m long by 8 wide it slopes of and is really out of level.

I will attach photos the tree at the back can partially go their is a wall (my garage wall) at the back which I was thinking of enclosing with rail way sleepers I would like to use sleepers round the garden to help level it off and possibly put a step in somewhere.

Sponsored Links
Sam go on Pinterest for some ideas or google gardens and click images. All depends on what style of garden. Cottage/contemporary etc. Kid friendly.

If the concrete path and patio all sound why not tile over the top. Tile Mountain got some great tiles and mosaic ones. Build a wall mounted pagoda over the patio door so you will only need two posts for that area and use breeze blocks make a small wall around that and in front of the back door. Then tile the top of the wall and render it. Half the garden ( the grass area ) with some gravel. This will enable you to shape the lawn. Trim the trees back and shape them. Breeze block again for a BBQ area at the bottom.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back